Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Lego Toothless (With Instructions!)


Way back when, I was a HUGE fan of Legos. I actually built a pretty cool model of Toothless around a year after the first film, and I decided I'd share the instructions for it on this blog!

If you'd like to see more pictures of the model, you can visit the my mocpages account by going to this address: http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/306897

Also, here is a link to some instructions. They are... kinda janky, but if you would rather have a BIG file with my screenshots of how to build this, just leave me a comment below. As moderator of the blog, I can get the email address that is linked to your Disqus account. I'll try and send you a zipped file or something... Idk... there are so many pics!

Instructions File

Ok, so once you download that file, you'll need to download "Lego Digital Designer" to open it. This program can be found pretty easily, it's the first thing that comes up if you search for it in Google. Once you download the application, open this file. You'll be able to generate instructions by clicking a button on the top far left with brick and a 1 and 2 beside them. Use your arrow keys to step through the instructions.

Hope you guys enjoy the model. Let me know if anyone manages to build another one.

Special thanks to Stormbringer for inspiration on the head design!

No comments:

Post a Comment