Monday, January 14, 2019

HTTYD3 EARLY SHOWINGS


Go. Buy. Tickets. Now.

If you live in the US, you probably are somewhat on edge right now if you are an HTTYD fan. Lots of other people in the fandom who don't live here have gotten the chance to see the climactic final part of Hiccup and Toothless's story, but you are stuck waiting for MONTHS until the US release! I. feel like I'm missing the party, missing all the initial spazzing out and discussions and analysis!

Thankfully, we do get this one golden opportunity to see the third film 20 DAYS EARLY. That's right! After the second of February, I will have seen the movie, and this blog will no longer be an anti-spoiler zone (I'll still keep spoilers under a "read more" cause I know not everyone can make it)!! 

I'm so excited!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment