Monday, October 2, 2017

HTTYD vs LoZ Pokemon Showdown


Well, school is still crushing me under it's tyrannical boot (I feel like Hookfang vs Drago in HTTYD2!), so I haven't had much time to work on any creative projects for my blog. However, I have started playing a little bit of Pokemon online at Pokemon Showdown, a site published by smogon. It's pretty fun, and it allows me to do something with my little brother even if we are a living pretty far from one another. In this battle we both decided to make teams based on our favorites franchises! Mine was HTTYD, and he did Zelda. We didn't hold any bars on how competitive or strong our Pokemon were, we just wanted to be sure to pick ones that we felt represented our characters! Soooo... we had some super strong ones (Like Primal Groudon and Yveltal), and some that were pretty puny. It was a lot of fun to build the teams and to battle each other! So, if you'd like to see the replay, the video is posted above.

Hope you guys are having a good time. I've got to get back to studying!

(The artwork in the first image isn't mine. I wish it was! That Latios Toothless is awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment