Friday, February 1, 2019

One Day More!


Well, this is it. The last day before we see the last chapter of Hiccup and Toothless! I've been a mess of conflicted feelings, but it's totally worth it! 


This was my calendar image for today! Man, how perfect! This moment is one of many that I am extremely eager to see... because I have no idea what might trigger this or how it will end.


And for old time's sake, I've been listening to this song! Haha, I bought it and listened to it all day back in 2014 before I saw the second film (and then consequently hated the song for several months!). It's so strange to be so happy! Everyone else is walking around like it's a normal, simple day... but I am having a really hard time not just exploding from nostalgia, excitement, and feels!

My little brother is coming up to stay the night with me. I'm hoping to play the Dsplash rpg with him, and I know we'll play some smash brothers. I'm just trying to keep it together at this point! We are so close to the end!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment