Monday, April 29, 2013

Sepia HTTYD 2 Hiccup Drawing


This is my first real drawing of older Hiccup. I must confess that I am very uncomfortable drawing humans because I am usually really bad at it! This came out MUCH better than I expected, but I can still see tons of flaws in it! Still, it was a pleasant surprise when it was finished. If you open this image in its own window, you will see that it is actually pretty big. Hope you like it. I am pretty happy with it. Man, it took nearly three hours to do! I find Toothless and the other dragons to be a whole lot easier for me to draw! This was a fun experience though, and now I am considering doing several more pictures with both Hiccup and Toothless in them. Those will probably have some pictures with younger and some pictures with older Hiccup. Until I see HTTYD 2 I am pretty undecided on what age I like Hiccup better at. 'Till then I'm just going to have to draw lots of him in both ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment