Saturday, May 18, 2013

HTTYD Funnies

So, after having been a fan for about three years now, I have had the rare, but fun, experience of events that happen to or with me that are both funny and HTTYD related!

I'll post these occasionally. I already mention the arena spectacular incident with the lady not know what a Night Fury was and then telling me that it was blue. I will tell that whole story sometime because there were a couple other hilarious events after that! This entry will be on something a little less  epic than the arena show.

I was out with my dad. He was shopping for clothes. It was really pretty boring. We got into a section of weather jackets. He started trying some on, and I started just browsing around. I was not all that interested in anything, but then I saw a sleeveless, brown, vest like jacket. Funny thing was that I was already wearing a long sleeve green shirt. Just to take a look, I slipped it on and started to walk to a mirror. My dad saw me, and said "You like sleeveless jackets?" Before I got the guts to tell him what I was doing, he started and gave me a really funny look. He was just mid sentence about some fashion related statement when he stopped and went, "Oh NO you DON'T! I know what you are doing!" I couldn't help but laugh! He was chuckling looking at me standing their in that brown vest. He couldn't believe that I was going to use a clothes shopping trip to try and look Hiccupish, but he was familiar enough with Hiccup's outfit and my personality to figure out what I was up to REALLY quickly! No I did not buy the vest, but it was funny to see that he guessed what I was doing immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment