Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Toothlesslove's Birthday Gift


This is a drawing I made for Toothlesslove (a fellow HTTYD lover and a good friend) for her Birthday. I actually asked her what kind of things she would like, and the response surprised me a little! She wanted a line art of Toothless...with angst. So that sort of threw me for a loop. Some HTTYD stuff I do has plenty of angst (I will not even begin to go into my Role Playing game), but thinking up some sort of scene where I could have angst and still display the beauty of Hiccup and Toothless's friendship as apposed to just being flat out horrifying was super tricky! This image is huge if you want to zoom in on it! As far as I can tell, she actually really liked it! That means quite a lot to me! I actually gave her this one with text in the image:


Anyway, really glad that she seems to like it! It was for her Birthday, and I just wanted to deliver exactly what she had asked for...Toothless angst! I think the image is nice because it shows a real fierceness and loyalty in Hiccup and Toothless's friendship even when surrounded by the most dreadful and terrifying of foes (Do to a drabble and image created [sort of because of me] by Glory concerning a Skrill, I have become really, really freaked out by that dragon!). So, anyway, hope you like it! And I hope Toothlesslove had a great birthday!


1 comment: