Thursday, January 16, 2014

Glorious! New Poster!



Ok, this is stinking amazing! Seriously. WONDERFUL! I am not really a huge fan of Astrid (I do like her, but she was never a big draw for me in the film), but THIS is SO exciting! Darn, I'm starting to think she's gonna climb the ranks in my list of favorite fictional characters! Seriously, this poster is beautiful! The details in the texturing are just superb! AMAZING. Also, it seems sorta clear that we might get a line of these kinds of images! One of Hiccup and Toothless at first, now we get Astrid, but I am really hoping we will get the other teens and maybe even characters like Stoick or Valka. I always catch myself forgetting how big of a deal DreamWorks is gonna make this film, and then this stuff comes out, and I bounce against the walls in utter excitement!

As far as details go, everything looks great. Stormfly is frightenly well textured and looks SO real! Her teeth are even a little dirty (makes sense considering they stick up out of her mouth unlike Toothless's XD). The metal Tarnishing on Astrid, the faint freckles, the new (brightly colored!) red, brown, and blond outfit are all just stunning! I think HTTYD2 is really going to increase my appreciating for Astrid, so that's pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment