Sunday, June 29, 2014

IMDb News!



Wow... just WOW. How To Train Your Dragon 2 is currently the second highest animated movie of all time on IMDb. That is phenomenal. I just got onto the grapevine and found this, and my jaw dropped.

To be honest... it makes me feel lucky. Lucky that DreamWorks did not give us a cheap spin off... Lucky that Dean poured so much heart and life and fire into the second movie. It makes me feel lucky that the second one truly did live up to the first, and it makes me glad that I've seen it four times in theaters already! We who have been in the fandom really are just so fortunate to have gotten such a great second step in the story, and it is amazing to see people outside of our crazy little huddle appreciating the story of the characters that we have grown to love so much!

It also makes me so happy that I enjoyed the movie so much... that I related to it every bit as much as I did to the first one. Not everybody, not even every fan, got that. But I loved the second film. I was completely satisfied with it, and I am just floored to see it so positively received by the critics!

1 comment:

  1. Hello to every one, it's genuinely a nice for me to pay
    a quick visit this website, it includes priceless Information.

    ReplyDelete