Monday, September 2, 2013

Friends at Rest


This is a quick sepia line art I made today (which is ironically Labor Day). I rather like it! I have been doing a whole lot of HTTYD related art that has been angsty of late, so I wanted to do something more relaxed and charming. I think Hiccup may be a little too tall, and that bugs me, but I am afraid to mess with it! Anyway, I really love it when these two get to be alone together. They have such a beautiful friendship. This image is very, very large, so if you open it in another window you can get a better look. I hope you like it. I am semi-planning on coloring this sometime soon. Man, I just love Hiccup and Toothless!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like your Hiccup here, and Toothless' head is really quite nicely detailed! Aw it's very sweet and you're absolutely right, their friendship together alone is a beautiful thing. It might be fun to color this one! What a joyful sketch for Labor Day. :D

    ReplyDelete