Saturday, October 25, 2014

Update


Hey all. I do hope you are still enjoying the posts I make and fanning over the beautiful things we've been given in HTTYD1 and HTTYD2. I apologize for being somewhat absent. I fully realize I haven't posted a lengthy analysis in weeks, and that isn't because I don't have stuff to say... it is because the weekends are the only time I usually get the chance to blog, AND these last weekends have been chock full of stuff... unfortunately that includes studying for exams. I try really hard to do well in classes, but even with my studying, my grades have dropped. They are not bad by any stretch, but they are not what I was hoping for. So, I've had to devote a lot of time to that. I thought I'd at least let you know what is up... and post an epic Toothless gif.

Oh, and I should also proclaim the good news that someone recently told me that if there was one real Night Fury in the world he'd come and find me... because I'm the most Hiccupish person (well... the most Hiccupish person that this girl who said this knows!). So, hah, I told her that she was now my favorite person... and so far she hasn't fallen from that rank. Honestly... I'm not like Hiccup in a lot of ways... and in a lot of ways I'm a much less good and nobel and humble person... so when people say I am like him it does make me pretty happy!

Anyway... I DO have stuff up my sleeve. I don't have any real art projects planned... but I do have another Dsplash Chronicle that is almost ready to be posted. I also have a Dsplash music video in the works... and once I get HTTYD2 in a format that I can use for video editing, I've got an HTTYD2 music video planned out as well! So, yep.

Oh, and if any of you really want it, I can post a review on the new short. But, to be honest, I didn't just love it. Compared to the second film it felt pretty bland and I wasn't sure how well Hiccup was represented... plus Toothless was almost nonexistent in the plot (yes, he was there, but he didn't DO anything... totally UNLIKE his role in the second film). So, hah, even with all my business I've managed to write a post expressing at least a few opinions as well as letting you know what will hopefully appear on the blog in the near future. Enjoy the epic Toothless gif! Somebody sent it to me, and I felt it would be fun to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment