Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Room of an HTTYD Fan!












Yay! Just finished cleaning my room! Apparently my younger brother thought it was his now that I am at college, so he sort of trashed it! Anyway, added tons of new sepia drawings to the wall and introduced some new Night Furies to my Toothless collection! I really do like my room a lot. Underneath that top blanket is actually an HTTYD one! Feeling pretty happy to be back where I can be surrounded by my HTTYD stuff and not be treated like a weirdo. Poor little Toothless. I left one of them at the dorm (yes, I brought that big eyed, cute, DoB, little Toothless toy with me to college!). Oh well. So nice to be back in my little spot. I like my art wall. Some of those pieces were actually given to me by a friend from Germany! I try to go for kind of a messy neatness with my drawings. Just put them up kind of spontaneously and then step back so as to get a full view of my HTTYD drawings. Before long I'm not gonna have any wall-space left XD Yep, this is probably my favorite place on the planet...

3 comments:

  1. I love your room :). I have the same laptop! Except mines black :P. Tell your little brother to stay out of your room, go play with his own stuff, and have fun in college :).

    Your friend, Electric Skrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is totaly gorgeous. I love it. I like so much the Lego Toothless. Is awesome. I have some draws I made of the dragons Toothless, Stormfly and Meatlug and I love the series.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that everything typed made a bunch of sense.
    But, think about this, suppose you typed a catchier post
    title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to
    run your website, but what if you added something that grabbed people's attention? I mean "The Room of an HTTYD Fan!"
    is a little boring. You could peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they write news
    headlines to grab people to open the links.

    You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about what you've got to say.

    Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more
    interesting.

    ReplyDelete