Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Probably one of the most unique fan creations I have been given. Ever.





About a month or two ago, a very consistent and helpful wiki editor named Baricuda asked me if he could send me a gift. I was a little hesitant to give out my address, and I told him that, and he understood. But after watching him and getting to know him a bit better, I felt very confident that I could give him my address. The gift he gave me was absolutely incredible! It is a real wood, real metal, actual size replica of Hiccup's prosthetic from the end of HTTYD (along with GotNF and RoB). It is fabulous, and it looks great in my room! I have no idea what I've done to cause someone to spend so much time and creative effort on me, but I want to thank Baricuda deeply! You've been shockingly nice in making this for me, and I appreciate it so, so much! It is one of the most unique items in my little HTTYD collection! I've been given drawings and digital paintings and photoshop images and short stories and puzzles and toys, but I've never gotten anything quite like this! It's just so fascinatingly different, and you must have one incredibly rare skill set to be able to create something like this! So, thanks very much for the gift. I really still can't believe you made something for me even though we really haven't gotten to know one another well at all! You've been a very kind and thoughtful friend. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment