Wednesday, April 9, 2014

HTTYD2 rating

Right, a poster has been released with the PG rating for HTTYD2 (yes, it isn't PG-13, though Dean seems to be trying to make us think he'll go there!).

The problem is that the poster is small. So it's quite hard to read the type that explains why it has been rated as such, but here's my best interpretation:

Action and Adventure.

War Sequence.

Mild Rude Humor.


My one hope is that the "mild rude humor" is nothing more than we saw in the first film. Seriously, that would stink if they tossed in some crass jokes, but at the same time the Vikings are pretty rough and rude people, so if the humor is used just to offset Hiccup and display that he's still not like the other Vikings... then I'm ok. I just don't want to be upset with any parts in this film. Ooh, and note that we've lost the "brief mild language" from the first one... so that's good I suppose (though honestly if the rude humor is going to be pervasive, it will really make me sad. Ugh.).

No comments:

Post a Comment