Friday, April 25, 2014

Sigh...


So... anyone here remember my room? You may have seen it in the little "dragons, dragons, dragons" video or in my previous blog posts. I really, really like it. It's kinda my little HTTYD niche where I  can just sit and feel comfortable. Probably my favorite thing about it is that I plastered the wall hehind my bed with HTTYD sepia line arts that I did. Well... unfortunately I'm kinda losing the niche.


So, yeah, my parents (because I am at college) want to use my room as a guest room. Now, I'm allowed to keep my HTTYD posters up, BUT they feel that the drawings are tacky. So, I obliged them and packed my pictures up into a portfolio. I'm just a little saddened...

However, when I do move out, I fully intend to have a little collectors room. Just a small room in wherever I live CHOCK FULL of HTTYD drawings, figurines, books, and other paraphernalia! But... until then, I'll just have to keep my drawings off the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment