Tuesday, September 9, 2014

And even MORE college doodles


Click the read more to see my newest bits and bobs of quick, rushed, and very unprofessional doodles. I know this isn't much of a post, but I've been so busy of late! Anyway, hope you'll enjoy them.




Well look at that... I'm still in Twilight Princess (*cough* Midna *cough*) mode!


Toothless doing a little curl through a blank spot in my Genetics notes.


I was very, very unhappy and angsty and stressed the morning I drew this... so I'm sorry.


And yet another Midna... this time using the "shackle".


Thankfully, the same day I drew the depressing, death scene piece, I started feeling better and drew this.


Who doesn't think Toothless roaring is more interesting than Greek history?


Now this one is actually kinda cool. It is a lot of Hiccup's equipment and I drew it in the section of my history notes concerning the war between Athens and Sparta.


Toothless soaring above my ecology (as my teacher rabbit trails... he does that a lot).


Now Toothless has been flat put to sleep by the rabbit trailing!


Epic weapons. Just... epic weapons.


Inferno and The Master Sword. Also know as the Dragon Blade and The Blade of Evil's Bane.


Ghirahim's Demon Blade (he was one of the main antagonists of Skyward Sword), and Drago Bludvist's Hooked Spear. Note the Bewilderbeast.

So, that's all I have to currently offer! Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment