Monday, September 15, 2014

Taking a break

Hi all. Thanks very much for reading this blog and following it, I really do appreciate it. I will be taking a break from posting... not sure how long. I really worry that I've started to use fiction as an escape, and an escape in an unhealthy way. It takes up a lot of my free time to write on here and to do the art, so I think I'm going to take a break from it so as to use the free time for something more important. I need to focus on my walk as a Christian because that is what is important to me, and that is the great adventure. I do think that I will still be posting, but maybe not for a while. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll understand. I really do worry that my obsession with fictional things has really drained my ability to walk with Christ and to grow in holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment