Friday, May 24, 2019

Doodle Dump


Well, I do confess that, once again, my job does kinda keep me from drawing as much as I did in college, but I do have some doodles! It's not many, but one of them is kinda intricate. Lots of them have to do with the Dimension Splash RPG my brother and a few friends have been playing. I'll just post them here.





So, this is Link in Skrill Armor, made with the help of Skari and Hiccup. Link is my younger brother's main character, and as such he gets a lot of neat stuff. That Night Fury sword is one of my favorite items Hiccup has made for him in the game (even though it is not quite as potent as his Master Sword!).


Grimm from Hollow Knight... just standing there looking dashing. 


This is Nightmare Alpha Toothless, a crossover between Toothless's design and the design of Grimm. Grimm is a moth(?) from the game Hollow Knight. I kinda thought his design could mesh with Toothless, so I made this. At one point I was considering painting it, but I don't know if I will now.


Knight Artorias, one of my favorite characters/bosses from Dark Souls.


The Black Dragon Kalameet. He's basically what would happen is Sauron and Smaug had a baby.


And this one was fun! It's a big battle royale between Grimm, Sans, Tabuu (in Ironman armor), Link (in his Dsplash Skrill armor) and Toothless! This was an actual event that played out in the RPG. Sadly, Toothless didn't get first place in this contest (boooooooooo! I tried so hard!), but even getting into the final five was an accomplishment! I don't know if this should really even be called a doodle... but it was fun to make! I did it on the spur of the moment up in my room one evening, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Well, that's all I've got for now! Hopefully I'll be posting here a little more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment