Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HTTYD2 Images... GLORIOUS IMAGES XD

I am completely freaking out! Kindle released images of the covers of some HTTYD books that will be released next year. They may be kid's books, but WOOOOOW. This is just glorious! Thank you Berk's Grapevine for posting these because they are gorgeous!



Hookfang! Hookfang is beautiful! His horns have gotten all gnarled over the years just like some of the other Nightmares in the first film! Hooray! Older dragons! I'm getting used to older Hiccup and Toothless, but the best Toothless image is yet to come. Ugh, lucky kids who get to learn how to read by reading THIS! Why couldn't my school be this awesome? Also, BarfBelch! Oh I could sing! I was worried that they would age all the dragons up and by doing so make every single dragon that we see in the film look juvenile. That wouldn't make sense. You may remember that some Zipplebacks in the movie had extremely long chin spikes. Now we get to see that those were the older individuals because take a look at Ruff and Tuff's beautiful Zippleback's chin!


Ok, Toothless! Down bud, your awesomeness is just murdering me! Check. Out. His. Arm. Spines! I said in an earlier thing that I thought they were longer, but I didn't have a clue how much longer! They are stinking knives sticking off of his arm! That looks so dragonifically perfect! I would have sworn that they could not improve his first movie version, but I admit I was wrong!


What is that four winged dragon in the background!? Curiosity soars. It looks well designed and proportioned, so this should be a nice addition to the dragon family! I wonder if this is Valka's dragon! It fits the description. 


Agh! This is the only image that is small, and it would have to be the one that shows Ruff, Tuff, and Fishlegs! Boo. You can hardly make them out. Ok, if I get a sports car, I'm giving it that Night Fury paint job. He's so cute participating in sports XD


Ok, so that's them. The Art Of How To Train Your Dragon 2 will also be for sale, and I am so excited about that! The first movie's art book was literally worth its weight in gold. Just a must have for any fan, so a second one of those is a dream come true! 2014, hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment