Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!


Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Snoggletog! I've had a lovely morning filled with great gifts and memories with my family! I'm gonna post pics of the "loot" below. Above are some Christmas cookies I made. The very bottom one is my attempt at Roy Mustang's flame alchemy transmutation circle. Toothless is obviously in the middle, and the red and white cookie is the Hoshidan royal crest (from Fire Emblem Fates). Above that is the Nohrian crest (which my bro made... as I am pro Hoshido and he is pro Nohr). Then you have Sans and Grimm (from Hollow Knight) at the top!




Toothlesslove and Inhonored Glory sent me some amazing gifts! I got a Toothless beanie, a replica of Edward Elric's State Alchemist pocket watch (which is sooooooo cool and I totally didn't expect it!), and enamel pins for each of the houses in the newest Fire Emblem (and boy, I loved Three Houses. It's either my second or third favorite FE). So, thanks a ton guys! I really, really love the gifts!


I asked for a full-length coat, and my parents got me a really nice one. I wanted it one because it is cold in the winter and I walk a lot on the street for my job... and two because of Roy Mustang XD


Andrew got me this really cool Shin Godzilla tee. This is low-key one of my favorite movies. I don't think I've ever talked about it on the blog, but it is such a wonderful recapturing of the vibes of the first Godzilla... while also boasting a special effects moment that puts most high budget films to shame.


I've been collecting vinyls for a little while. And I also absolutely LOVE Toby Fox's music. This Deltarune OST from Fangamer looks great.


Now, if it hasn't become obvious, I really, really like Grimm. Hollow Knight is easily one of my favorite games I've ever played, and Grimm is easily my favorite part. Andrew got me a plush and a pin of him, and both of them look incredible!

So, thanks very much for all the gifts, and I'm also deeply thankful to have this day set aside to remember and celebrate the birth of Christ. Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment